St. Clement's School
HOME > OUR SCHOOLS > MEMBER SCHOOL DIRECTORY > ST. CLEMENT'S SCHOOL
St. Clement's School was founded in 1901 and initially housed in the Parish Hall of St. Clement's Anglican Church. The School quickly became known for an innovative approach to education for girls resulting in exceptional academic achievement and an unparalleled spirit of community, a reputation that it proudly maintains today.
To learn more, visit scs.on.ca