Curriculum Leaders’ Network
The CIS Ontario Curriculum Leaders' Network connects academic leaders responsible for overseeing curriculum and staying abreast of Ministry of Education requirements. This Network gathers in-person, two to three times a year, at a host school where curriculum leaders enjoy engaging days of learning, collaboration and collegiality. Curriculum leaders are also invited to join our Instructional Coaching Community of Practice community.
The Fall Curriculum Leaders' Network Meeting is online on November 2, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Our Instructional Coaching Community of Practice community is led by Mary Gauthier, Greenwood College School.
Membership is open to all teachers and educators interested in learning more about Instructional Coaching and developing coaching practice.
In our monthly one-hour Zoom sessions we will:
- Collaborate with all members to develop our wants and needs
- Define coaching skills
- Practice coaching
- Share resources
- Periodically invite Coaching Experts to offer additional training sessions
2022–2023 Meeting Dates:
- Thursday, October 20th - 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 24th - 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 19th - 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 2nd - 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27th - 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 25th - 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
The Instructional Coaching Community of Practice Team