Executive Assistants’ Conference
There is no better multi-tasker in any organization; the executive assistant position is a critical one and is a leadership role that can make a real difference. This workshop will explore how your individual style impacts how you approach the role. You will learn how to ensure you're having a positive impact on the school community. We will also delve into how to efficiently manage the challenges of a demanding workload with changing priorities and multiple stakeholders through the use of effective conversations and communication strategies.
The Executive Assistants' Network members play a pivotal role both within their schools and as representatives of their schools within CIS Ontario. After March Break, we will gather at the Horseshoe Valley Resort for the Executive Assistants' Conference 2020. Please join us in Barrie for a day and half of learning, collaboration and connection with your peers from CIS Ontario member schools!
Thank you to all those who submitted survey feedback. We are actively building the agenda based on this input and hope to offer relevant professional learning experiences for the Executive Assistants who directly support the Heads of School.
Sessions will include:
- Discover the Leader Within - TBC Guest Speaker
- Roundtable Discussions based on "burning questions" submitted by participants
- Micro Sessions for "issues alike" topics including Heads' transition, organization and taking Board Minutes. If you would like to facilitate or have additional suggestions for topics please contact Sarah (scraig@cisontario)
- Keeping Calm and Organized During a Crisis - TBC
- CIS Ontario Open Discussion:
- Collecting school data and reviewing the CIS Ontario website functions
- Finding efficiencies between CIS Ontario and our schools
- Future conferences/events and next steps
- Unstructured time for networking and social connection
We will be incorporating a "Buddy" system this year for those who are new to our network or who have not attended in previous years. Please let Sheri (email@example.com) know if you are willing to be a "Buddy".
Registration will open in early February.