Pickering College is recruiting a qualified Math Specialist for the Senior School. The successful candidate must demonstrate superior teaching abilities and an eagerness to become involved in co-curricular activities at the school and act as student advisor. We are seeking a candidate that possesses passion, compassion, expertise in their subject area, instructional expertise and proven curriculum innovation. This is a one-year contract position beginning late August 2022 for the 2022/2023 academic school year.
- Bachelor of Education, Senior School qualifications
- Math Specialist qualifications
- Expert and comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario math curriculum
- Strong technology skills
- Demonstrated passion for innovation and creativity in education
- Demonstrated commitment to students’ academic and personal success
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to engage and execute objectives of Pickering College’s Global Leadership Program
- Teaching experience preferred
- Coaching experience preferred
- ESL qualifications an asset
- Independent School experience is an asset
As a condition of employment, the successful candidate(s) must provide a current Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Report and proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Suitable accommodations are available for applicants with accessibility needs due to disability upon request.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Day & Boarding School
- Pickering College