TORONTO’S ONLY ALL-YEARS, IB WORLD SCHOOL FOR GIRLS
Are you a visionary, a community builder, and a passionate educator who challenges the status quo?
This is a leadership opportunity like no other.
As Branksome Hall’s 8th Principal, you will lead and be supported by a connected, global community, thousands of members strong. Inclusive and pedagogically progressive, Branksome opens minds and opens doors, challenging and inspiring girls to love learning and to shape a better world.
This is a chance to lead an innovative, values-driven school dedicated to educating today’s students to meet the opportunities of tomorrow. Reporting to an engaged Board of Governors and working collaboratively with outstanding learners and leaders, Branksome’s next Principal will establish and achieve ambitious goals for the school, building Branksome’s global brand through the highest-quality education and student experience.
- IB World School for girls with over 900 JK to 12 students (including boarders) and 230 employees
- Social Emotional Learning integral to all aspects of the student experience and community well-being
- School-wide strategic plan to advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Student business and social-impact accelerator Noodle program
- Ambitious Master Plan for facilities including The Innovation Centre and Studio Theatre, the first of its kind in Canada
- Award-winning Athletics and Wellness Centre
- Centre for Strategic Leadership – promoting school-wide, values-driven leadership
- Chandaria Research Centre – initiating new research and exploring educational excellence in teaching and learning, well-being, and international-mindedness
Branksome Hall is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the position. Branksome Hall is strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion within its community and especially welcomes applications from racialized persons / persons of colour, Indigenous/Aboriginal People of North America, persons with (dis)abilities, LGBTQ+ persons, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas and champion diversity in its broadest sense. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates engaging in all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
Application Information: This full-time position commences July 1, 2024 and is based in Toronto (10 Elm Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 1N4). Successful candidates will have experience in senior administrative school leadership, together with teaching qualifications (preferably at a graduate level) and knowledge of all-girls’ education. Branksome Hall offers a competitive comprehensive compensation and benefits package commensurate with an executive-level role, which includes on-campus housing. More information can be found here: www.branksome.on.ca/leadership-transition. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. While the application deadline is January 16, 2023, the posting will remain active until a successful candidate is selected. All responses to Caldwell Partners are confidential. Please indicate your interest in Project 211251 (Principal) at caldwell.thriveapp.ly/job/1043.
- Branksome Hall
- Day & Boarding School