ABOUT KINGSWAY COLLEGE SCHOOL (KCS)
KCS has been delivering enriched education for 34 years. With much excitement, KCS recently extended the vision and impact of our elementary school to launch our new Senior School. Now in our new facility, we are seeking an experienced Senior School Office Manager.
The Office Manager will oversee and help deliver on the many operations-related responsibilities of the Senior School. This position will include overseeing various parts of school operations and providing support in Senior School admissions and guidance. The successful candidate will bring relevant oversight and supervisory experience, desire to be part of a dynamic learning environment, and a readiness to help us build our new school experience.
As a member of the Conference of Independent Schools of Ontario and Canadian Accredited Independent Schools, KCS represents exceptionally high standards of excellence. You’ll be part of a collaborative, caring team of professionals who are dedicated to our passionate community.
This is a permanent position with hours Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
KCS offers an excellent compensation package upon hire. The anticipated start date at KCS would be August 7, 2023.
- Updating of Senior School Student Information System where required
- Oversight of various aspects of Senior School Operations
- Support for Senior School Admissions
- Support for Senior School Guidance, including use of our PowerSchool Student Information System
- Collaboration with Junior School colleagues to align the administrative activities of both schools
- Covering Reception in the absence of the Office Administrator
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 5 years experience providing administrative support in an educational setting
- Well-developed interpersonal and liaison skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Evident skills in collaboration, problem-solving, and critical thinking
- Proven ability to organize office workflow, determine priorities and accept personal responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Experience in coordinating appointments and meetings
- Extensive word processing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Student Information Systems
- Attention to detail and need for accuracy
Thank you for your interest in joining the KCS team!
KCS is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Upon request, accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates for their applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information on the KCS Senior School, please visit www.kcs.on.ca/senior-school.
Please confirm your interest in this position by submitting your combined resume and cover letter in a single pdf with the following as the file name and email subject line:
(Last name) (first name) application for Senior School Office Manager OM23
Please submit your application by April 3, 2023 to SeniorSchoolJobs@kcs.on.ca.
- Day School
- Kingsway College School