About Holy Name of Mary College School (HNMCS)
Holy Name of Mary College School is an independent, post-secondary preparatory school for girls in grades 5-12 distinguished by an innovative academic programme and a values-based culture. It is guided by a mission to design 21st Century learning opportunities that reach the whole child so they will thrive in the areas most relevant to their future - academics, co-curriculars, and innovation. HNMCS’s small classes ensure these core competencies are delivered in a supportive, pedagogically progressive environment that is grounded in HNMCS’s core values of respect, compassion, transformation and justice.
We strategically integrate technology into our academic and co-curricular programming to ensure a student’s HNMCS experience is one that meets the needs and demands of our contemporary world.
The school is affiliated with St. Michael’s College School, is a member of CIS, and is entering into the MSA accreditation process.
HNMCS is currently looking for progressive and innovative educators to join our supply teacher roster with intermediate/senior qualifications in the following subject areas: business, mathematics, science, and English. You should be confident delivering curriculum using 21st Century pedagogy (i.e. personalized learning, constructivism, PBL).
- Bachelor of Education
- Be in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Be collegial with a positive attitude
- Have a strong sense of professional growth and a willingness to try new approaches to teaching and learning.
- Be committed to HNMCS, including its vibrant co-curricular programme
- Be comfortable with a flexible schedule that may require time outside of normal school hours
What’s in it for you?
HNMCS participates in the Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan. Supply teaching at HNMCS - the value added:
- A collegial, supportive and innovative culture
- Disciplined students dedicated to learning academically and fulfilling HNMCS’s core values
- Excellent student-teacher ratios
- A scenic, forested 25 acre campus on beautiful Mississauga Road
- A commitment to equity
How to Apply
We invite interested candidates to submit a cover letter and resume to Ms. Maria Cinat at email@example.com. The posting will stay open until it is filled.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest; however only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
- Day School
- Holy Name of Mary College School
- Short Term/Supply Teaching