Reporting to the Transportation Coordinator, bus drivers will provide safe and timely transportation of students for academic trips, co-curriculars, sports, airport pick-ups and drop offs, and Pickering College bus route (AM/PM). This role also includes the transportation of boarding and summer camp activities. This is a part-time contract position with 15-25 hours per week.
All school vehicles have air conditioning, and our buses have a plexiglass barrier, the fleet consists of four 24-passenger mini-coaches and mini-vans.
The scheduled hours and routes will vary depending on school needs and will involve some evenings and weekends. Occasional overnight excursions are available. All routes have faculty supervision.
The successful candidate will hold a B Driver’s license, have sound knowledge of all relevant motor safety laws and drive with situational awareness
- First Aid and CPR training is an asset
- Excellent driving record is required, and Driver’s Abstract is required.
- Previous school bus driving experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and use of email and access to on-line schedule is required.
- Drivers must be open to flexible and varied schedules.
- Candidate should enjoy being supportive of students (JK-GR 12) and working in a Professional atmosphere
As a condition of employment, the successful candidate(s) must provide a current Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Report and proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Suitable accommodations are available for applicants with accessibility needs due to disability upon request.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Day & Boarding School
- Pickering College