Trinity College School (TCS) is a leading co-educational boarding and day school for approximately 550 young people from Grades 5-12. Founded in 1865, the School places a balanced emphasis on academics, service learning, athletics and the arts – as both a long-held TCS tradition and a thoughtful approach to 21st century education.
JUNIOR IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
A key member of the Information Technology Services team, the Junior IT Help Desk Technician reports to the Director of Information Technology Services, and collaborates with IT department members to support the daily operational goals and technological requirements of Trinity College School’s staff and students. The Junior IT Help Desk Technician will provide timely and responsive front line help desk support, backup, cross training, and technical support for all of the School’s daily technology service and repair needs. This is a full-time, permanent position with a start date in August.
Requirements & Skills
- Related certificate or diploma or other relevant training
- Experience in an IT setting, an asset
- Knowledge in G Suite for Education with tools such as drive, sheets, docs, calendar and groups, an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use good judgment and effective problem solving skills
- Positive and collaborative as a team member with a strong customer service focus
- Experience supporting devices in a Windows, Mac OS, Chrome OS and iOS environment
For a complete job description and position requirements, visit www.tcs.on.ca/employment.
Submit your resume and cover letter, via email, no later than Wednesday, July 31st, to:
Ms. Kelly Ambrose, Director of IT Services
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Trinity College School is an equal opportunity employer.
Trinity College School is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. The School will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.