Villanova College invites applications for a Database Administrator
Villanova College is an independent, Catholic school committed to the Augustinian values of unitas, veritas and caritas. Since 1999, the School has prepared young men and women for university, for leadership and for life. Villanova educates its students in a caring environment focused on academics while maintaining a balance between spirituality, arts, athletics and community involvement.
Database Administrator responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- providing upkeep and maintenance of constituent files on office database, Raiser’s Edge NXT;
- assisting other staff members in the use of the database, including coordinating and providing training sessions;
- receiving and recording all donations on Raiser’s Edge NXT and processing them to the Business Office;
- reconciling accounting of donations with the Business Office as needed;
- coordinating the data transfer of all information on new students enrolled in appropriate databases each year and ongoing;
- attending outside training and maintaining current best-practices regarding database maintenance;
- assisting other members of the Business Development Office with projects as needed;
- other duties and tasks that, from time to time, may be assigned by the School President.
Qualifications and experience include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma or equivalent in experience
- Proficient in Raiser’s Edge NXT - Blackbaud
- Experience with Blackaud’s Enrolment Management System or other Blackbaud K-12 products considered a strong asset
- Proficient in generating reports, data-entry, exporting and importing data
- Advanced use and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Ability to use tact, discretion and to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional skills and experience with: organization, prioritizing deadlines, problem-solving, attention to detail, and communication
- Experience in a non-profit and/or school environment considered an asset
- Must provide a recent (within the last 12 months) Police Vulnerable Sector Check
Villanova College offers a competitive salary and full benefits. Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting a cover letter and resume in one document by email, quoting Database Administrator in the subject line to Ms. Kristen Figliano, email@example.com. Resumes should be submitted by 4 p.m. on Monday, April 29, 2019.