POSITION: Enrolment Management Associate
Start Date: April 2019
To provide support in the Enrolment Office and assist with recruitment and enrolment management, from the stages prior to initial inquiry through to registration and retention.
The successful candidate should:
- be well-versed in creative marketing, demographic analysis, targeted communication and strategic enrolment management
- have extensive database management and analytical skills (Education Edge would be an asset)
- Superior organizational skills and ability to work within deadlines in a busy, multi-task environment
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills for dealing with prospective families, current parents, students, faculty and all Albert constituencies
- adaptability and flexibility in order to deal with unexpected events and ability to balance several ongoing projects
Remuneration: Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. The College offers a benefit plan that includes long term disability, extended health and dental benefits, as well as a pension plan. The job description can be found at albertcollege.ca .
The review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Please submit a resume, covering letter and supporting documents to:
Director of Enrolment Management
160 Dundas Street West, Belleville, ON K8P 1A6
Fax: 613-968-9651 | email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Albert College is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Please contact us if you require this posting in an alternate format. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation.