Founded in 1962, Bayview Glen is an independent, co-educational university preparatory school and member of the CIS, CAIS and Round Square organizations. Our students are challenged to participate at their optimum level, balancing rigorous academic schedules with a wide range of sports, special interest clubs, community service activities and spirited school events.
Bayview Glen is currently looking for Upper School SupplyTeachers with the following area of qualification:
The ideal candidate is someone dedicated to the development of the whole child, with a passion for teaching at the high school level. The individual must be available to work on an on-call/as needed basis Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor of Education and a member, in good standing, with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Minimum of one year of experience working at the high school level
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to adjust style to communicate to different audiences (i.e., children, parents, staff, etc.)
- Demonstrated creativity, flexibility and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment
- As a condition of employment, a current Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Check (VSS) and up-to-date First Aid/CPR certification will be required.
We invite all qualified candidates to submit a cover letter and resume (combined in one document) to email@example.com by no later than November 17, 2017. Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest; however only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries or agencies please.
Bayview Glen is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate any needs under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please contact our Human Resources Department for assistance if required.