Home >> For Educators >> Job Search
Access CIS Ontario member school career opportunities here.
||Short Term/Supply Teaching
||Richmond Hill, ON
TMS is a leading independent school in Richmond Hill that combines Montessori and International Baccalaureate frameworks to provide students from 18 months to Grade 12 the foundation for a life of goodness and excellence. TMS is a member of CIS and accredited by CCMA, CAIS and the IBO. Our Mission is to deliver a seamless, internationally-acclaimed educational experience designed to inspire and challenge students to discover the best of who they are and to achieve their full potential.
TMS School is inviting applications from motivated, inspiring individuals for:
Occasional Teachers in both our Lower School (18 months – Grade 6) and Upper School (Grades 7-12)
Qualifications experience and attributes:
- Ontario College of Teachers Certification and/or MACTE approved Montessori Teacher Certification; TMI preferred
- A commitment to the Montessori and International Baccalaureate philosophy
- A history of being an energetic team player committed to the extracurricular life of the School
- Current Standard CPR, First Aid and AED training
- Current medical (record of necessary immunizations)
- A current Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check
If you believe that a challenging, innovative environment is the perfect fit for your teaching goals, please submit your resume along with a covering letter to:
Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodations are available for applicants with accessibility needs due to disability upon request.