Flourish: Positive Education Conference
Posted 04/16/2019 08:11AM
St. Catharine's, Ontario
June 16th & 17th, 2019
- Please click here to read more about our dynamic speakers and our opening night reception and PosEd party.
- We are honoured to be hosting speakers from Australia, Mexico, the United States and across Canada, while welcoming delegates from around the world. We are looking forward to one and a half days of learning, networking and professional growth.
- The conference is aimed at JK-Higher Education educators who are interested in the science of Positive Psychology and its application in school communities. Social emotional learning, resilience training, wellbeing, relational learning and the impact on learning and student achievement are at the heart of positive education. If your school is pursuing these topics, please consider attendingFlourish: Positive Education Conference.
- A pre- & post- conference learning opportunity is available thanks to our partners at The Flourishing Center. Click here to learn more about The Positive Education Certification, a 5 day training institute offered onsite at Ridley College (June 15th – 20th)
- Please share with your colleagues and encourage them to register as soon as possible! Hotel rooms are reserved, but are limited.
We encourage you to forward this information along to fellow educators who would are interested in positive education, and the connection between student wellbeing and learning.
Ridley is looking forward to hosting you for this unique learning experience in June!
CLICK HERE to register!