OSGOODE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Posted 10/30/2018 05:18PM
Developed in consultation with private & independent school operators/owners/associations as well as lawyers representing private & independent schools, this program will cover:
November 7, 2018
- The law governing private & independent schools
- Who can enroll a student? Do both parents need to be on the contract?
- Admissions requirements – can it be refused when there is no entrance exam?
- The rights of non-custodial parent
- Cyber-bullying and the responsibilities of school leaders
- Duty to accommodate special needs students – what's the standard?
8:30 am - 3:30 pm EDT
In Person & WebcastFaculty Chair:
Eric Roher, Borden Ladner Gervais LLPOsgoode Professional Development Centre
1 Dundas St. W., 26th Floor
Fee per Delegate
: $545 plus HST
* CIS Ontario schools get 10% off our education law programs with promo code, CIS-10.
Please contact the Registration Team at email@example.comREGISTER HERE!