Find The Right School
What’s the “right” school for your family?
What offerings are a must-have?
- Families consider location, size, pupil/teacher ratio, academic rigour and religious affiliation, family legacy at the school, single-sex or co-ed, to name just a few.
- We invite you to start researching and filtering schools with our search tool.
Begin your search
- After your online research, develop a short list and contact the admissions department for more information.
- If you are looking at local day schools be sure to attend an open house, an invaluable, informal glimpse of the school’s environment.
- You need to apply in the fall of the year prior to desired entry to the school.
- Be sure to ask the admissions office about deadlines for applications. Most require a completed application form, a fee, prior academic records and references. Some require an entrance test.
- Many schools will require an interview, preferably on campus.
- Many schools have established scholarship, bursary, and/or loan programs. Be sure to earmark time for the detailed information these applications will require you to collect.