CIS Ontario 2019 - 2020 Sponsorship Commitment Form
Please list your mailing address for invoice forwarding:
Company/Organization & Logo Details
Please provide Company/Organization details that you wish to be displayed on the CIS Ontario website/Sponsor page. This information should briefly describe the products/services your company/organization offers.
Logo formats include: JPEG, AI, EPS. If your professionally designed logo exceeds the 10 MB maximum please contact email@example.com. Preference is a square logo as they will be resized to 200 x 200 pixels.
CIS Ontario Corporate Sponsorship Agreement
- Services and products should be of interest to CIS Ontario member schools and families exploring the independent college-preparatory education option. Corporate sponsorship is not intended for other schools, therapeutic programs, wilderness programs, day schools, summer camps, or other academic programs.
- The Sponsor will not suggest or imply, in any written or oral communication, that CIS Ontario has endorsed any of its products or services, or use the CIS Ontario name or logo in any form.
- When communicating with CIS Ontario member schools, the Sponsor will speak accurately and comprehensively about the strengths of its own products and services, and not allege weaknesses in other competitor products.
- CIS Ontario reserves the right to revoke the Sponsor's corporate subscription if it violates any of the above agreements, or if CIS Ontario deems the Sponsor's business to be discriminatory or inappropriate to the interests of its membership.
- If the Sponsor's corporate subscription is dropped, for any reason, the Sponsor will not receive a refund on the balance of its current year subscription fee.
All Corporate Sponsors will be invoiced separately. CIS Ontario strongly encourages you to submit payment via electronic funds transfer. Payment details will be included on the invoice.
A sincere thank you on behalf of CIS Ontario and its membership for your support.