- Member School Events
Developing a Coaching Culture in Schools - Webinar Series by Canadian Centre for Brief Coaching
Did you know that conversations are a powerful way to connect and engage all stakeholders in your school community? Join us for a monthly webinar, presented by the Canadian Centre for Brief Coaching and Greenwood College School from October 2019 to June 2020 that will:
- Focus of all aspects of school life including students, teachers, parents and administrators
- Provide direction on how to measure the impact of these conversations.
- Learn from other schools and organizations about how they apply Coaching Conversations in their school communities.
- Following each webinar we will send out curated questions and comments from our participants.
- Each webinar will be recorded and made available online for those who register for a webinar or the series.
- $580 + taxes/fees (for all 9 sessions)
- $70 + taxes/fees per webinar
Dates and Topics:
October 31 - Why Coaching Conversations? And What Do They Look Like?
November 28 - How Can We Have Coaching Conversations with All of Our Students (Sk to 12)?
December 12 - How Do I Have a Coaching Conversation with a Student Who Will Not Listen or Engage?
January 30 - How Can Coaching Conversations Deepen Our Connection with Our Parent Community?
February 27 - How Can Coaching Conversations Be a Model for Optimal Teacher Growth?
March 26 - How Coaching Conversations Can Help Me Answer These Questions:
- How do I know things are going well in my school?
- How do I listen and lead at the same time?
April 30 - What Research Supports the Positive Impact of Coaching Conversations?
May 22 - Join us for Cafe Conversations! What are you curious about? What are conversations that connect with hopes you have for your school?
June 25 - How are you? A time for a restorative coaching conversation with yourself!
Haesun Moon, Executive Director, Canadian Centre for Brief Coaching
Mary Gauthier, Executive Director, Greenwood Centre for Teaching and Learning