Founded in 1913, Crescent is an independent school for boys from grades 3 - 12, located on a park-like 30 acre campus in midtown Toronto. Our students are encouraged to strive for excellence, and to develop their talents in the areas of academics, arts and athletics. Faculty and staff alike model Crescent’s core values of respect, responsibility, compassion and honesty as we foster the development of our graduates to men of character from boys of promise.
Crescent School invites applications for the following position:
Night Shift: 3:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Under the supervision of the Night Shift Supervisor, the Caretaker works with a team of Caretakers ensuring that assigned areas are cleaned and tidied to meet the high standards that the School sets.
- cleaning classrooms, offices, washrooms and stairwells
- vacuuming, sweeping, mopping or scrubbing and dusting surfaces
- straightening furniture, cleaning boards
- emptying garbage receptacles and taking the contents outside to the garbage bins
- replacing paper supplies in washrooms
- cleaning windows as necessary
- setting up and taking down furniture and equipment for various School events
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 6 months’ cleaning experience preferred
- Strong desire to work as part of a team
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Ability to occasionally work on ladders
- A sense of joy
Crescent School offers an excellent working environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you exude passion, creativity, commitment, courage and fun, you will make an impact here! Please apply online at crescent.simplication.com by creating a ‘Support’ account and uploading your letter of application and resume by Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
Accommodation for job applicants with disabilities is available upon request.
For further information about Crescent School and employment opportunities please visit our website at www.crescentschool.org . We are actively engaged in building a more diverse school and encourage all qualified applicants to apply. We thank all candidates in advance; only those being offered an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.