Academic Excellence, Character Development and Innovation are the cornerstones of the HTS difference!
Holy Trinity School is a co-educational day school with students from JK to Grade 12. We pride ourselves on developing a strong moral compass and exceptional capabilities in our young people.
We create a highly energized environment in which our dedicated and talented faculty encourage our students to go beyond academics to explore their passions. We offer an engaging and collaborative working environment, impressive state of the art facilities, professional growth opportunities, as well as a competitive and comprehensive compensation package.
About This Role
HTS has an exciting LTO opportunity for a Grade 5 Teacher to join our team in February 2018.
The successful candidate will oversee the academic progress and personal growth of each student in their assigned grade, and be fully involved in co-curricular activities. We are searching for candidates that are passionate about education, and who have the ability to create an engaging learning environment that enables students of different talents and abilities to fulfil their potential.
We are inviting candidates with the following qualifications to apply:
- Ontario Teacher Certification with Junior Division qualifications;
- Experience working with junior grades;
- Knowledge of the Ontario curriculum and Growing Success;
- Knowledge of Ontario’s - 21st century competencies;
- Experience in the independent school environment;
- Willingness and enthusiasm for integrating technology into the learning environment.
We are seeking applicants with strengths in our core competencies, which are:
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Continuous Improvement
- Communication & Collaboration
In addition, applicants should possess strengths in Faculty competencies, which are:
- Curriculum Design
- Instruction and Delivery
- Assessment and Achievement
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including participation in the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan and provide the following:
- A stimulating learning and work environment
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- An attractive and modern campus in a wooded setting
- A culture based on the principles of integrity and innovation
- An environment that encourages diversity and inclusion
How to Apply
The deadline to apply is November 24, 2017. We thank all applicants for their interest however we will only contact those selected for an interview.
If you are interested in joining us at our attractive Richmond Hill campus we encourage you to apply here
HTS is an equal opportunity employer and will make reasonable accommodations upon request to enable applicants with disabilities to participate in the interview process. Please contact us for more information.