About the School
Integrity and Innovation are the cornerstones of HTS
Holy Trinity School is a co-educational day school with students from JK to Grade 12. We pride ourselves on developing a strong moral compass and exceptional capabilities in our young people. Our school is growing under the guidance of our strategic plan.
We create a highly energized environment in which our dedicated and talented Faculty encourages our students to go beyond academics to explore their passions and practice at school the values they live at home. We offer an engaging and collaborative working environment, impressive facilities, supported development and growth opportunities as well as a competitive and comprehensive compensation package.
HTS has an exciting opportunity for an Alumni and Community Relations Officer to join our team.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Community Relations and Development the Alumni and Community Relations Officer is responsible for a wide range of activities to engage and involve our alumni and community in meaningful ways to maximize the school’s reputation and philanthropic support through alumni, students, parents, faculty, staff, Board of Governors, community partners and vendors.
This position is part of the Office of Community Relations and Development and serves as a liaison between the School and various constituencies, including alumni, parents of alumni, the HTS Alumni Association (HTSAA), parents, students, the Parents’ Guild Executive and faculty and staff. Developing and maintaining positive relations with the school’s key stakeholders and the local community is essential to the institution’s reputation and relationships, philanthropic investment and student recruitment.
In collaboration with the Office of Community Relations and Development, support the strategic planning and implementation of effective fundraising and donor development activities, special events and projects, and alumni and community relations programs.
We are inviting candidates with the following qualifications to apply:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a high attention to detail;
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to excellence in internal client service;
- Highly developed problem-solving skills;
- Thrives on working in a fast pace environment where flexibility and adaptability is required;
- Willingness to be innovative and create efficiencies in current processes and procedures;
- Great analytical, organizational and people skills.
- University degree in marketing, advertising, sales, business administration, communications, journalism or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience to including the handling of communications, original writing and editing;
- Understanding and familiarity of brand building and brand management;
- Experience in creating and executing successful email marketing, internet marketing and direct marketing programs.
We are seeking applicants with strengths in our core competencies which are Professionalism, Adaptability & Flexibility, Continuous Improvement and Communication & Collaboration. In addition, applicants should possess strengths in Staff competencies, which are:
-Planning and Prioritization
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including participation in the HTS Pension Plan and provide the following:
-A stimulating learning and work environment
-Extensive professional development opportunities
-An attractive and modern campus in a wooded setting
-A culture based on the principles of integrity and innovation
-An environment that encourages diversity and inclusion
The deadline to apply is November 17, 2017. We thank all applicants for their interest however we will only contact those selected for an interview.
If you are interested in joining us at our attractive Richmond Hill campus we encourage you to apply.
HTS is an equal opportunity employer and will make reasonable accommodations upon request to enable applicants with disabilities to participate in the interview process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Holy Trinity School
11300 Bayview Avenue
Richmond Hill, Ontario