Hawthorn is the only accredited, independent, Catholic school for girls in Toronto. Hawthorn is also the only girls’ school to offer a small-school experience from Preschool to Grade 12.
We have a 100% university acceptance rate among our graduates, who predominantly study the STEM fields (science, technology, engineering and mathematics). We offer a challenging classical liberal arts program.
Founded in 1989, Hawthorn pioneered the field of character education. Our virtue and advising/mentoring program combined with real life exposure to present needs in the community leave a lasting impact on the girls. 100 hours of volunteer service required to graduate.
Being at Hawthorn gives girls the advantage of:
• being in a place where they matter and feel like they belong
• making lifelong friendships, real friendships based on more than just common interests
• opportunities to participate in the arts, athletics, student government, school events, etc.
• taking on leadership roles and learning to serve
• focusing on their academics with individual attention from each teacher
Learn more at www.hawthornschool.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.